Steam Hair Straightener Ceramic Hair Flat Iron Hair Straightening Iron Curler Steamer Hair Styling Tool
This product is a professional hair straightener.Rapid build shiny straight hair modelling for you,heating up to 100° just needs about 20 seconds.it has uniform heating technology for straightener hair
· 2 steam settings vapor-blast hair with unbelievable shine and smoothness
· 6 temperature-lock settings provide the perfect finish for your hair type
· Heats to Keratin-ideal 450 F/230 C max temperature swift
· PTC heater for instant heat-up, safty
· Floating plates for better hair straightening
· Size of heating plates: 112*32 mm
· Length of the flat iron: 30cm
· Automatic temperature lock for consistent heat throughout use
· Vented Tourmaline-Ceramic plates infuse hair with therapeutic argan Oil
· Stylish and functional 9’ burn-resistant textile cord
· 360 degeree swivel cord prevents tangling and keeps you on the move
1. Salon-Quality Straightening with Steam Function
Enjoy a polished salon finish at home with this professional-quality flat iron. Designed with 1-inch ceramic plates, the iron achieves high, consistent heat that reduces frizz and damage as it straightens your hair. Applying steam technology, with argan oil or water put into the tank on the flat iron, the hair can be protected well during hair straightening.
2. Tourmaline Ceramic Technology for Smooth Results
High-grade tourmaline ceramic plates for a snag-free glide and more even heating than traditional flat iron straighteners. The floating plate design ensures your hair stays in contact with the heat, resulting in faster styling and smooth, healthy hair. A salon-length swivel cord offers greater styling flexibility.
3. Convenient LED Temperature Display Aids Styling
Monitor the flat iron's temperature on the easy-to-read LED display.
4. Adjustable Heat
Straighten your hair with heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Simple two-button controls allow you to increase and decrease the heat to your desired level. Temperature lock mode prevents overheating and keeps the setting secure as you style.
For very fine, fragile, damaged hair, use 300-375°F.
For normal, easy to straighten hair, use 375-410°F.
And for thick, difficult to straighten hair, use 410-450 °F.
5. Professional MCH heater, fast Heat Up
With a quick heat-up, you'll be ready to style in no time. A hinge lock allows you to keep the iron in a locked position for easier storage.